- Don't eat too many sweets- sugar will not help your immune system one bit!
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so you into your elbow just so that you don't share the "joy" with everyone on the train. However, I do understand when the hand-shield is the only way and in that case please just wash your hands...
- Sleep more (because i'm guessing you don't do this enough now) and drink water like it's your job.
- Find a little alone-time to destress.Giving your body a little break can do nothing but help
Missing a day of work this week was a definite dissapointment because Lill is in constant forward motion; I don't want to miss a beat! Some of the themes being focused on this week include:
- What's NEW for the holiday season
- Possible new themes for online
- New DEALS (keep your eyes peeled for those both on our website and Facebook!!!)
- Brainstorming spring merchandise ideas
As this next week comes around remember to keep an eye out for great styles and deals and please stay healthy so you can enjoy this wonderful autumn season!!
All the best,
-Lill's College Marketing Intern