Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Loving (this) Wednesday

Hey all you LILL fans,

I hope everyone is having an amazing week. Here are a few things that I am loving (and so should you) this week:

1) The rest of our Fall fabrics are finally here, check out Adrienne's blog from earlier this week for more details, but I'm a HUGE fan of Raspberry Fizz (amazing texture), Grass Green, and I never thought I would say this, but our new Meow fabric is awesome, if you're looking to go a little bold with your Fall bag.


2) I'm not as obsessed as some of my friends (Jamie), but OPI just launched their new Winter line - "The Burlesque Collection." From first sight my top two favorites are Bring on the Bling and Let Me Entertain You - the collection hits shelves in October. These will be perfect to pair with your adorable ERINN or GRACE in one of our sassy fabrics for all your holiday parties (think Glamorous, Silver Sheen, Ivory Sheen, Onyx Rays, and Raspberry Fizz among others).


3) Our Online Pick of the week - make sure any pick up a LILLI this week for only $126. LILLI is the perfect bag to take to work, on a plane, to the gym, around town, or on an over-nighter. Pick one for yourself, or start marking people off your holiday shopping list. After all, who doesn't want to be styling while stuck in the airport (all of the compliments are sure to cheer you up a bit). Go ahead design one...you won't regret it, especially at this price. http://www.1154lill.com/shop.axd/CustomBagProduct?bagnbr=193

4)I'm also loving all of the new shows on TV right now (that God for DVR). I'm still trying to understand The Event (I hope I'm not alone on this one), but you can't go wrong with Glee, Modern Family, House, Top Chef Just Desserts, and for a little guilty pleasure, yes, I still watch Gossip Girl. Gosh this makes me sound like all I do is watch TV, I'm also reading an amazing book right now called The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, a very compelling fictional story told based out of the life of a woman in the Book of Genesis.









5) Loving these Style Tips on ELLE.com check them out, what girl couldn't use some advice (or a refresher every now and again). My favorite tip: Create a Signature Look...could this SCREAM 1154 Lill Studio any more??? Enjoy: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20368643_20385732_20784931,00.html


That's it from me this week, back soon with more of my fav's. Have a great rest of your week, and feel free to email me with what you are loving this week and I may just include it in my next blog entry.

Morgan
morgan@1154lill.com

No comments: