Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meet Paula!

Summer is right around the corner, which means longer days, breezy nights, and of course, vacations! I love to travel and get out of the city, even if it is just for a long weekend. However, I hate to be weighed down with luggage, and I want to able to pack quickly and not waste any time grappling with unwieldy suitcases. ‘Travel light’ is my motto, which is why Paula is the perfect bag for my weekend adventures.

This deluxe duffle bag offers the style and sophistication that typical duffle bags do not, while it is still soft enough to fold down and store. The zippered compartments are perfect for keeping my makeup and toiletries intact, and the detachable strap makes it easy to carry.

Of course, designing Paula is half the fun! I wanted my bag to be as bright and summery as the weather itself, so I chose Apricot Blossom for the exterior, and then I kept it simple and chic with a Pearl Sateen strap for the exterior accent. And the best part? No matter where I travel, I always recognize my very own personalized Paula from a mile away as she comes down the luggage conveyor.

Summer, here I come!

No comments: