Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I’m Loving (this) Wednesday

Greetings from the Web Division all you LILL fans, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the things that I’m loving (obsessing) about this week.

1) Sample Sale, Sample Sale, Sample Sale: If you’re in Chicago this Saturday, head on over to our Headquarters for the sale, amazing gifts (for yourself and others) at prices you can’t beat. Doors open at 8 am. It’s never too early to start Christmas shopping. Check out the Sample Sale Exclusive BELLA bag:

2) The fact that it’s my birthday this week – minus the fact that I’m turning one year older.

3) My new ANDI in Flocked Houndstooth – as Jen mentioned earlier this week, I’m falling for flocking myself – can’t wait to get my bag next week and start sporting it all around Chicago this Fall.


4) The Pick of the Week – design a fun and fashionable BRIANNA for yourself, or choice from one of the great ready-mades on our website, only $88 until 9.19.10 Shop Ready-Made Brianna's

5) I registered for the Hot Chocolate 15/5K this week – who doesn’t love a Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate Fondue and many other chocolate treats waiting for you at a finish line – check it out and sign-up with some friends! http://www.hotchocolate15k.com/

6) This article on Elle.com “The Twenty-Something’s – Poised to SHAKE OUR WORLD”
http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion-Spotlight/The-Quarterbacks-Our-Favorite-25-Somethings

7) Loving my obnoxiously bold new workout shoes – in my mind they are the LILL version of footwear:


8) Falling in love with Fall and all the fashions that come with it….scarves are still big this year, loving this steal from Forever 21 (under $7) – would pair amazingly with a bag in Animal Instinct.
I hope everyone is having an amazing week, spoil yourself and design a fun new 1154 LILL bag for yourself this Fall – you won’t regret it.

Morgan


No comments: