Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Featured 'LILL Girl' - Meet Brenna!

We love LILL enthusiasts! We are thrilled when a customer writes and and sends pictures of them with their LILL Bag out and about. It's fun to see what LILL Bags are used for, work, going out, travel etc... Occasionally, our LILL Bags are lucky enough to travel the world with their owners.

One LILL Girl traveled to the "Big City", NYC, and beautiful Paris accompanied by her TARA.
Meet Brenna from Manhattan, KS., LILL Girl for 3 years now.



(TARA is now a retired style, however if you love her you'll really love SOPHIE!)










I've asked Brenna a few questions so we can get to know her better:

What are your favorite activities you enjoy doing? Scrap booking and theatre.
What began your love for LILL? My love for LILL began when my friend wanted to have her bachelorette party at the store. I had never heard of the company before, but I've been a die-hard fan ever since that night three years ago!





How many LILL Bags do you own? I am waiting to pick up my eighth bag on my trip to Chicago in two weeks!
What's your favorite LILL handbag style? ANDI

Top 3 fabric picks: Sparks Fly, Vanity Fair, After Dark













"If I were owner for a day of LILL I would…."Add some great purple fabrics to the line, and probably make myself one bag in each style. Okay, maybe two!

Thanks so much for sharing your love for LILL with us and the world, Brenna! We look forward to creating with you again real soon.


- Lilly S.

No comments: