Friday, September 24, 2010

New job, new opportunities, new LOVE for Lill!


A fresh hello to all of you Lill fans from Anne, the new marketing intern. I am so genuinely excited to be a part of this wonderful team and ready to share some of my experiences along the way with you!
First off, I'll tell you a snip-it about me...


  • I'm a senior at Calvin College (located in Grand Rapids, MI).

  • I'm studying Business, Economics, and Marketing but my true passions are design and fashion.

  • How I got this opportunity is through a semester program that sets students up with internships and classes in the beautiful city of Chicago!
The past 3 or 4 weeks have been nothing short of a whirlwind but here are a few of the things I have already enjoyed:
  • Meeting some great people.

  • Eating indescribably good food.

  • Experiencing many sporting events and free forms of entertainment (seeing as i'm still a student and on a rather tight budget).

  • Learning so much from my job and already falling in love with a number of Lill's handbags, but I especially have my eye on the ERINN in Glamorous and anything in the new fabric Animal Instinct!

Hoping you have all have been enjoying this past week and that the next is filled with wonderful fall weather and activities to match!

-Anne




No comments: