Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our 1st Holiday Market this past Saturday was a success! We invited 20 local Chicago designers to sell their wares with us at our Headquarter's location. The event space looked great and the local designers are so talented- check out the list of vendors and their websites - www.1154lill.com/holidaymarket
I took care of several gifts - which I'll keep under wraps till they are given, but also picked up a couple things for myself and my kids. I couldn't resist the adorable spaceship hat and chocolate brown onsie with striped tie applique for Grey from "Sam and Coop." For Hadley, I got the cutest apron from "So Silly" - its plastic coated oil cloth makes it perfect for her to wear as she "helps" with the dishes. And, after seeing several people try on this perfectly styled red and orange sweater from "Orangyporangy," I succumbed and bought one for myself. Its my new go to weekend wear! A big thank you to all who participated and attended. What a fun day!

Speaking of holiday events, our Chicago boutique is hosting our annual Holiday Cheer event on Thursday, November 19th from 6pm-8pm at 904 W. Armitage Ave. We're offering amazing discounts to our LILL fans- 15% off all handbags and 25% off accessories, event night only. If you want to get some holiday shopping done, rsvp for the event www.1154lill.com/holidaycheer
Hope you can join us to kick off your holidays!
-Jen Velarde


No comments: