Friday, May 1, 2009

Emily's Pick of the Week

Happy Friday Everyone! Thanks for your input on the fabric choices for my custom SUSAN diaper bag! I heard from our LILL On Location Rep from Milwaukee, WI, Lori B. Thanks for your comments, Lori! I have decided to go ahead with the fabric choices that I mentioned last week. In three weeks, my custom SUSAN diaper bag will be here and my baby will arrive a week or two after that. I am so excited!!

This week I'd like to focus on one of our Simply Chic bags, CHARLIE. CHARLIE is a darling messenger bag. You get to choose one fabric for the exterior and black or khaki poplin for the interior. CHARLIE is a great summer bag to take to festivals, concerts and barbeques. Ann P. from Elyria, OH recently designed an adorable CHARLIE bag. She chose Watercolor Pond for the exterior and Black Poplin for the interior. Watercolor Pond is such a beautiful fabric. The pinkish red flowers really stand out against the shiny cream colored background. Also, the black velvet detailing adds a nice finishing touch. Have you thought about designing a new LILL bag for the summer? CHARLIE is a great choice! Have a great weekend! Emily R.

No comments: