Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOUS-CHEF, AT YOUR SERVICE!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is already tomorrow? We are hosting at our house this year, so its time to dust off all those seldom used serving dishes and table settings! Fortunately for my family, I will not be the head chef - I'll serve as "sous-chef" to the wonderful cook that is my mother-in-law. I'll do what I do best - I'll supply the tools and dress the space and leave the "concocting" of the meal to her.

As I see the holiday decor (and hear that familiar music) everywhere I go, I am really starting to "feel" the holidays. It seeps in slowing and before I know it we will be at the height of the holiday season and I will be wondering how Christmas is tomorrow and how I still have a huge list of things to finish. I relish so many of the special things that happen this time of the year, but am always amazed at how quickly the time goes.

So before it gets too far away from me, I wanted to send a note of thanks out to our amazing customers. I truly appreciate your patronage and support of our brand. Your feedback both pushes and inspires us every day. I love hosting you in my "home" that is the LILL brand and I love being the "sous-chef" to the true creators of our products - you! I feel so fortunate to have such wonderful, engaged and loyal customers! Thank you for your business and for sharing your love of LILL with your family and friends. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jen Velarde
Founder/President - 1154 LILL Studio

No comments: