Friday, October 31, 2008

Emily's Pick of the Week

Happy Halloween LILL Fans! This week I thought I'd feature some of the new fabrics that we have available online for custom orders or for fabric sales. I love fabric! I love to check out all of the cool colors and textures. Normally I am a big fan of spring/summer fabrics. However, I am really inspired by the new fall/winter fabrics that were recently added to LILL's website. It's so much fun to think about making a new fall bag or designing a new pillow or two with these great new fabrics! I'd like to spotlight some of my personal favorites.


Bangladesh Paisley and Coming Up Daisies are great for a neutral bag with a pop of color! Also both of these fabrics would look great on a custom JASMINE pillow.




Flocked Sesame and Malabar Paisley have beautiful brown and black designs. These fabrics will coordinate with almost any outfit.






Salmon Floral is a bright shiny fabric. This fabric makes me smile.




Central Park Tweed has a green, tan and navy woven together for a hearty fall look.




If you love purple, you will love Sintra Gardens. Sintra Gardens has dark purple, light purple, tan and cream behind black velvet flowers.


If you are looking for inspiration, take a look at our fabric palette. I'm sure you will find something that makes you feel good!
Have a great weekend! Emily

No comments: