Monday, May 19, 2008

Celebrating a Special Day with LILL

At LILL we are fortunate to meet so many brides who choose to celebrate their upcoming wedding day with us. Whether they host a party for their bridesmaids to design their own LILL Bag as a gift or present their ‘maids with custom LILL Bags designed by them, LILL Brides always seem to manage to add a special touch to their day.

We continue to be amazed and inspired by the creations we see from LILL brides. More importantly, we love their stories.

Lindsey G. from Dublin, OH sent us a photo of her and her bridesmaids from her wedding day and was excited to share her story with us.

Photo taken by Dolce Studios

"I saw an article a couple of years ago in Fitness magazine about designing your own personal gym bag. I thought the concept was so fun that I book marked the website on 'my favorites'. Last year while I was brainstorming for that perfect 'unique' bridesmaids gift I came across the LILL website again and found exactly what I was looking for. After researching more info I learned how there was a LILL rep in the Columbus area for handbag parties. I contacted her immediately and decided to have a party for all my bridesmaids. They all designed their own purses and I was able to give them their own unique creations at the rehearsal dinner. We had such a great time and now everyone has a special memento from my wedding!"
Lindsey G.

Get to know Lindsey a little more:

Favoritestyle? ANDI
Wedding Date: June 30, 2007
Most memorable part of your wedding day:
It was so much fun to see all of the ideas, hard work, and planning come together. Our main goal was for everyone to have a great time….we knew our goal had been met when the DJ announced that it was time for the last song and everyone booed! Having everyone that we love and care about all together in one place to help us celebrate was the best!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Lindsey!

If you are a bride looking for a special way to celebrate or a maid-of-honor looking for a unique outing, you can book a party with LILL!
-Lilly S.

No comments: