Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've Decided on My DONNA!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted on my three combinations to help me decide which DONNA I should choose for my gym bag. DONNA #1 was the clear winner with 65% of your votes! You have all been so helpful, especially those that sent me alternate combinations. So, I have made my decision with your help! I have decided to go with one of the combinations suggested to me instead!


I went with one of Amity’s combinations:







I particularly like this one because of all the different textures and patterns. It’s funky and fun, plus has my favorite color combination of brown and pink. It is similar to the winning combination voted on by you, with some added spunk!


All the combinations suggested were so fun and unique it was a hard decision.

I am impressed with the creative talent my “LILL Girls” have out there and am looking forward to creating with you all once again. Perhaps a bag for the holidays!



Check back with me shortly, you never know what’s going to pop up on my blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your new DONNA! The fabrics are so colorful, and you'll be so stylish at the gym. You have inspired me to make a new bag and to take advantage of the free shipping... now which one should I make???