Friday, October 8, 2010

What is Your Quintessential Fall??


Hey there Lill followers! While this week of work and school has been lovely, the beautiful weather, changing leaves, smells of fall, and prospects of home have been grasping my attention most of all.


This weekend will be my first home since moving to this amazing city at the start of the semester. Other than a needed break from the hectic schedule, I am so looking forward to seeing the fall scenery in good ole' West Michigan. I thought that this week I would think about my favorite parts of fall and hopefully encourage you to reflect on your own!

Some of my favorite things include...
  • Walking through colorful, crunchy, fallen leaves

  • Being surrounded by the smell of bonfires

  • Picking apples and making pie
  • The Messines and deliciousness that comes with eating powedered sugar donuts and apple cider

  • Watching football games in the crisp early-evening air

  • The reemergence of dim-lamps and fleece blankets to cuddle into at night

How i could go on for days....but now it's your turn to relax, stop making to-do lists, and look out your windows; don't let this beautiful season just pass you by!

No comments: